RAID Recovery Services
With more than 5 years of data recovery experience A to Z IT Solutions has the capacity and technical expertise required to solve complex,technically challenging RAID recoveries.
Our RAID Recovery Services uses advanced data recovery tools and techniques to repair, recover and rebuild inaccessible data from all types of RAID systems and situations such as:
Any RAID level, RAID controller or RAID architecture
Any hard Drive type, make or model
All Causes of Data Loss
Few Tips for RAID Usage
– If a drive is making unusual mechanical noises, turn it off immediately and get assistance
– Have a valid backup before making hardware or software changes
– Label the drives with their position in a RAID array
– Do not run volume repair utilities on suspected bad drives
– Do not run defragmenter utilities on suspected bad drives
– In a power loss situation with a RAID array, if the file system looks suspicious, or is un-mountable, or the data is inaccessible after power is restored, do not run volume repair utilities
TIP: Due to the highly technical nature of RAID recoveries, an important step to take when choosing a data recovery provider is to ensure that the provider has the capacity to take on large and highly complex recovery jobs. Many data recovery providers do not have enough resources or expertise to handle a successful RAID recovery.