Common Symptoms of Nasty Virus infections
- Does your computer behave strangely, i.e. in a way that you haven’t seen before?
- Do you see unexpected messages or images at Computer Screen?
- Do you hear unexpected sounds, played at random?
- Do Programs start unexpectedly?
- Your Computer firewall logs show you that an application has tried to connect to the Internet (and it’s not a program that you ran).
- Do your friends receive e-mail messages from your address and you haven’t sent them anything.
- Does your computer ‘freezes’ frequently?
- Does computer start running slowly?
- Do you get lots of system error messages?
- Do you see that files or folders have been deleted or changed?
- Your web browser (For Example Internet Explorer or Mozilla) behaves erratically, e.g. you can’t close a browser window.
If your Answer to any of above Question is Yes, Your computer may be infected and Our tech experts are ready to assist when you run into major viruses that slow your computer down to a crawl and prevent you from being productive.We will locate and remove Virus, Popups, Spyware, Adware, Trojan, Key loggers, Rootkits, Boot kits and Malware, Ransom-ware infections from your PC, Mac, laptop or Server. ensure your existing anti-virus software is up to date, and restore your computer to its former squeaky-clean self.
Key Features of our Virus Removal Services
- Diagnose and remove viruses, Popups, Spyware, Adware, Trojan, Key loggers, Rootkits, Boot kits and Malware, Ransom-ware infections Restore your anti-virus protection if it has been disabled by an attack
- Enhance performance by removing unnecessary files and operating system functions that take up memory and space
- Adjust key settings to improve data processing
- Configure your security software and settings, including anti-virus/anti-spyware and firewall
- Install the latest patches and updates for your operating system (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Mac OS 10.5 and above)
- Repair driver conflicts
- Setup file and print sharing over an existing network, including sharing of data over a shared network and configuring network printers
- Verify the following programs launch and run correctly:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, iLife and iWork
- Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Microsoft Mail, Microsoft Entourage, or Mac Mail
Some common computer viruses we removed successfully are :