Hard Drive Data Recovery
A to Z IT Solutions provides Data Recovery from all kinds of Hard Disk Data.When we say all,we mean all kinds of hard disk failure.
Hard Drive Data Loss can be classify into two categories
- Logical failure — the hard drive is in working order but some files or data cannot be accessed for logical reasons such as a lost partition or accidental reformatting; and
- Mechanical failure — the hard drive is not functioning. The most common causes are head crashes and motor failures Lost data can usually be recovered immediately regardless of whether the hard drive has crashed, been damaged or experienced a natural disaster.
We can recover
- Any interface: (IDE, EIDE), Serial ATA (SATA), SCSI, etc
- Any combination of drives: single hard drive or multiple RAID drives; and
- Any make, model or brand.
Common Symptoms that a Hard Disk is likely to Experience Data Loss
- Hard drive clicking, knocking, grinding, clunking or making other noises
- Hard drive producing smoke
- Hard drive is not spinning at all
- Hard drive is virus infected
- Hard drive appears unformatted
- missing some important files
- Hard drive is physically burnt
- Operating system freezing
- Operating system not booting
- Computer Keep restarting
- BIOS detects drive as wrong size or model
- Accidental file deletion
- Accidental drive formatting
- Accidental drive imaging
- Unable to access operating system partition
- Unable to access operating data partition/s
- Blue Screen of Death
- Can’t access drive. Windows prompting “You need to format the disk…”
- A disgruntled employee maliciously erased critical data.
Note: Trying this on your own or through an inexperienced data recovery provider may lead to further damage to the drive